jueves, 28 de mayo de 2015

Bohodot: My summer discovery

¡Hi!
It's been a long time since I wrote the last post. Unfortunately I haven't had a lot of free time lately, but I'm already back to the blogosphere, ready to fire!
On this post I want to show what I'd call the summer's discovery.

It is about a Spanish swimwear brand, relatively new, which is breaking all news: Bohodot.
The brand and its founders are from Barcelona, and it's basically a fashion E-Commerce.

They basically sell on the web, buy additionally they go to almost all spanish fashion markets: Palo Alto market, Bcn en las alturas, Maquis & Co Madrid... 

Their bikinis and swimwear suits are so pretty. That's the kind of web where you don't know exaclty what to buy, because you'd purchase everything! An advantage is that you have the option to buy the pieces separately, so you can combine different pieces :)

The variety of products of Bohodot is considerably high, and also its the style. There are some more romantic, cute, and others more bohemian.

These are some of the models they produce.






You can see their complet portfolio of bikinis and swimswits on the web or social profiles.They are very active on the social networks, which I like it so much ;)

Twitter: @bohodot
Facebook: Bohodot
Pinterest: @bohodot



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario